Year : 2002
Length : 47'
Located in : St. Kitts & Nevis
Owned by a professional yachtsman as his families personal boat, this Beneteau 473 is a particularly well maintained example of her class.
With 3 cabins and 3 heads, she is set up for comfortable cruising, and is perfect for Caribbean island hopping. She boasts teak decks, navy hull, electric winches, in-mast furling and air conditioning and is turn key.
Insurance survey from 2018 is available upon request. We have many additional photos including ones of the sytems we will be happy to send to you.
- Commissioned May 2002
- Engine Option. Volvo TMD22 (78hp)
- Three cabin layout.
- Flag halyards.Spinnaker/cruising Chute gear.
- In mast furling.
- Electric genoa winches. lewmar 57
- Teak decks.
- Hot &cold water shower to cockpit
- Foot operated salt water pump.
- Additional batteries ( 5 in total)
- Bow thruster.
- Holding tanks for forward and rear heads.
- Navy Blue Hull.
- GRP cockpit table with purpose made solid Teak leaves.
- Cruising Chute and Snuffer.
- Extra long Cruising Chute Sheets.
- Maxi Roach Easy Reef Mainsail.
- Ambassador Rope cutter.Sprayhood and bimini
- Full hull skirts. (Fitted when boat is un-used)
- 3 x Lee clothes.
- Icom 503Hawk VHF
- Antenna.Cockpit speaker.
- Tri-white light.Deck Flood /steaming light.
- Fire fighting equipment.Firdell Blipper
- Radar Reflector.
- 3 x folding flat safety rings.
- Outboard Davit.
- Heat exchanger hull fixed for both fridge and cool box.
- Garmin 128 GPS.
- Coolmax 4KW 16000A/C BTU unit (shore power)
- Genoacar control lines.
- Mast mount for Spinnaker Pole.
- Second helm position for the control of windlass.
- Status TV antenna
- .Additional sockets and lighting in saloon and master cabin.
- Additional Sony CD system.