A superb 2022 Dufour Yachts model
The DUFOUR 37 is a new 10.8m yacht launched end of June 2022.
She was first presented at Cannes Yachting Festival for her World Premiere. The displayed yacht was a 3-cabin version with 2 bathrooms.
She is being displayed until tomorrow Sept. 27th, 2022 at the 62nd Genoa International Boat Show.
Elected Best Boat of the Year 2022
The awards have been given during a charity evening benefiting the Giannina Gaslini Institute, an research institute for pediatric diseases.
It was the third edition of these Design Innovation Awards, during which 9 categories have been covered. Amongst all candidates, the jury selected boats guided by the criterias of good design, functionality, and sustainability.
The independent jury includes national and international experts from different sectors, such as professional designers, sector journalists, university researchers, shipowners who are experts in the sector, or representatives of bodies and institutions in the sector) to allow for a transversality of vision.
The 2022 Design Innovation Award Jury, chaired by Donatella Bianchi, was composed of
- the designer Giovanna Talocci,
- the national and international nautical journalists Franco Michienzi - Director of BARCHE magazine and Nabil Farhat - Editor-In-Chief The World of Yachts & Boats,
- Silvia Piardi - Director of the Design Department of the Milan Polytechnic,
- Andrea Ratti - Chair M.Sc. Yacht & Cruising Vessel Design Politecnico di Milano,
- Luisa Bocchietto - Senator World Design Organization.
Dufour Yachts' Dufour 37 was awarded in the "up the 10m sailing vessels" category for her performance and comfort.
Dufour 37 displayed at La Rochelle and Annapolis Boat Shows: Book your VIP visit!
Would you like to visit the DUFOUR 37? Contact Peter and Margot now and make an apointment to book your slot.
Avoid the queue!