Dufour37: A spacious 10m-yacht
Dufour shipyard carries on the development of its sailing yachts, which started with the Dufour 32 that was launched end of 2021.Architect Felci Yacht designed this yacht with maximum space at the bow.
Designed for sailing performance
With her ong mast, the Dufour 37 offers a generous 60m² sail area.
Just like the 470 model launched early 2021, the Dufour 37 is built with indusion process. The base of the hull is rounded to better sail and reduce inside noise as well.
There are one rudder and two helms at the rear of the cockpit, with foldable benches to facilitate circulation towards the platform.The bowsprit is designed like on the Dufour 470.
Comfort inside & out
At stern, behind the deployable platform is an area for liferaft storage. A swimming ladder is inserted into the platform.
The Dufour 37 cockpit shelters a folding table and benches. The bench located behind the helms hosts a plancha and a small sink.
At now, you will enjoy sunbed cushions.
Dufour 37 interior
The feeling of comfort starts with great natural light coming in, thanks to generous hull and roof windows.
You may choose between two layout versions. Both offer a L-shaped galleyt area.
Layout 1: 2 cabins and 1 head, 6 berths.
Thi version is equipped with a large bathroom and a desk/chart table. The table can be transformed into an additionnel 2 berths.
Layout 2: 3 cabins and 1 head, 8 berths.
Dufour 37 furniture & upholstery
Price for Dufour 37 boat and options (applicable for delivery before December 31st, 2023)
Dufour 37 Easy (standard version, 2 cabins 1 head): 156.000 €
Examples of options:
- Ocean equipment version: 5.000 €
- Performance equipment version: 9.000 €
- 3 cabins version: 3.000 €
- 30HP motorization: 1.900 € (standard is 19HP)
- Bowthruster: 4.800 €
Contact us for a fast quotation ▶
Virtual tour & video
Inventory & Brochure
Dufour 37 construction
Naval & interior architect: Felci Yacht Design
Hull construction: Infusion
Deck construction: Injection
- Hull: Infused polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnated with vynilester resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxyfoam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck.
- Overall length (inc. bowsprit): 10.77m
- Waterline length: 9.31m
- Hull length: 9.99m
- Max beam: 3.8m
- Light displacement:6.747kg
- Draft: 1.90m
- Keel weight: 1.860kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 160L
- Water tank capacity: 180L
- Engine power: 18.8HP
- Sail area: 60m²
- Mainsail: 33m²
- Genoa: 25.9m²
Dufour 37 inventory
- Shroud chainplates: Outboard deck side shroud chainplates
- Mooring cleats: 6 aluminum
- Mooring line protection: 6 stainless steel plates, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 1
- Mainsheet: Mainsheet on cockpit bottom
- Self tacking genoa track recessed on coachroof
- Vang: With quadruple-purchase tackle and cascade
- Deck organizers: 4-sheave deck organizer for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns : 1 portside and 1 at starbord
- 2 winches on the roof to trim self tacking jib, mainsail sheet and halyard
- Cleats: 2x4 jamcleats port side of the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester hide halyard forward of companionway
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to stbd with lid with flock
- Helm: Twin helm position with wheels
- Helm console: Polyester POD and aluminium columns.
- Engine control: “Engine controls and control panel on side of
- Compasses: 1 compass on port helm position
- Instrumentation: On starboard helm
- Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
- BIB locker: Locker in transom.
- Shore supply: Portside
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless steel bathing ladder.
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
Rigging & Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light + 2-colour steaming light
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Woodwork: Real wood veneer in oak or teak, solid matching
- Floors: Moabi.
- Doors: cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
- Mattresses: Mattresses are in quilted
- Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
- Head-liner: Soft grey painted head-liner.
- Versions: 2 cabins – 1 head
Glazing & Lighting
- Hull: 2 hull windows
- Side Coachroof: 2 fixed ports and 2 openable
- Coachroof hatches: 2 size 44 and 2 size 10 Lewmar hatches with curtains
- 1 fix porthole on the roof
- Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights
- Steps: Wide steps
- Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door
- in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with 2 gas struts.
- Hand rails: 2
- Wine cellar: Wine cellar beneath floor in companionway (Pack)
- Berth: 200 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Stowage: Below berth.
- Cubby-hole along side of hull port and stbd.
- 2 hanging lockers with shelf.
- Water tank: Below berth. (160L as option)
- Access: To sounding and speed transducers
- Access to windglass
- WC: Manual sea toilet
- Wash-basin: Basin unit with top.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Living room bench: Large seats.
- Optional: footstool with seat and cover
- Table: Saloon table with 2 leaves
- Under seats and behind backrests
- Built in to saloon table
- Under each bench
- 2 cubby-holes with doors.
- Cutlery drawer in saloon table
- Mast foot
- Configuration: L-shaped, to starboard of the companionway
- Worktop: Wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless twin-bowl sink with covers in synthetic resin
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Cooler compressor 12V.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- 2 closed cubby-holes
- Below sink
- Under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-lights and led banners over galley.
- Port aft berth: max width 155 cm(3C) - 200(2C) / max length 200 cm (2 and 3C)
- Starboard aft berth: max width 155 cm / max length 200 cm
- Mattress: 8 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: In starboard sail locker / Starboard aft cabin (Option)
- Water tank: Beneath port berth.
- Hanging locker
- Storage pockets
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Technical area: Battery iso
Engine on starboard
- Engine power: 19 hp (13.8 kW).
- Transmission: Sail-drive
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
- Fuel filter: Fuel filter with water separator.
- Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel: Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Circuit: 12 V
- Distribution panel
- Isolator: 1 per battery set in aft port cabin
- Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 1 natural inlet and electric mechanical extract.
- Bilge: Independent engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Propeller: Twin blade, fixed.
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation
- Water tanks: 1 polyethylene water tank with inspection holes and gauges
- Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution panel.
- Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
- Bilge sump:: Sump built into keel.
- Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit.
- Shower waste: pumped directly to the sea.
- Other: Access to strainer via floor trap.
- Winch handle
- Owner's bagwith manual of use.
- Grounding of the rig.